Monday, April 16, 2007

My opinion on Trieste

I like a lot Trieste because it's where i have my family, my friends and all the other things. In trieste i can do a lot of things for example i do a lot of sport, i do: tennis, sailing, and horse back riding. I think that Trieste is one of the city more nice of Italy. This city has all things persons need for example it has the sea, and the temperature is hot in the summer and it's cold in the winter. In this city there are 4 good schools, 3 of them are Italian and one is Inglish, there are, Dante, Petrarca, Oberdan, and I.S.T. In the city you can find very nice places one of the best for me is The Castle of Miramare, it's a very nice place that has a castle, and a very big park where you can find a lot of differnet types of birds. Instead for eating the best place is Zampolli where you can find a lot of different types of ice-cream, i think and a lot of my friends think that this is the best place in Trieste for Ice-Cream. In Trieste there are the Torri Di Europa that is a small mall, if you go there you can find almost everything that you wont. And with all this information i finish my personal opinion on Triest i hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: